With a heavy-duty construction, a large ice yield, quality Donper compressor and full SAA certification, the commercial-grade PolyCool IM-85L Ice Machine is a smart business investment.
The PolyCool just has just one button and offers fully automatic operation, so there’s no need to train new staff or worry about the machine being switched to an incorrect setting. Thanks to automatic sensing your machine will never overflow when the ice cabinet is full.
UNDER COUNTER DESIGN
At a height of 82cm, it is designed to fit neatly under standard sized tables or counters. With adjustable height feet, this freestanding unit can be easily installed anywhere inside your restaurant, cafe, kitchen, bar, food truck or other hospitality venue. And, with sleek minimalist styling it is sure to seamlessly compliment your new or existing commercial setup.
QUALITY DONPER COMPRESSOR
At the heart of the PolyCool Commercial Ice Machine is a powerful 420W Donper compressor. Specialising in top-of-the-line refrigeration equipment, Donper is an internationally recognised provider of quality compressors and components for commercial refrigeration use. So you can be sure you have the very best in reliability, for all your food and beverage needs.
HIGH ICE YIELD
The PolyCool IM-85L Ice Maker produces an impressive 60Kg of ice every 24 hours, with 165 ice cubes every hour. For increased functionality, the ice cubes can be adjusted in size to suit your needs. The 2.5L water tank connects directly to your water supply to avoid the need to refill it throughout the day. And, with its extra large 14kg ice storage capacity running out of ice will be a thing of the past!
STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION
At 36kg and with a 410 grade stainless steel exterior, the PolyCool means business. The stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to clean, and features rounded corners which is an important safety design feature for a busy catering environment.
The automatic self-cleaning feature on start-up not only saves your staff time, but also ensures you always provide the highest sanitation level for your customers.
At 53dB the PolyCool operates at a level similar to a quiet conversation, so that your staff can focus on the job and your customers.
The PolyCool IM-85L Ice Maker combines high efficiency, superb hygiene standards and low noise to provide a comfortable environment and strong return on investment.
- Brand: PolyCool
- Model: IM-85L
- Input Voltage: 220~240V50HZ
- Compressor: Donper R134a
- Power: 420W
- Ice Shape: Cube
- Material Outer: Stainless Steel (410 Grade)
- Material Inner: ABS
- Water Tank Volume: 2.5L
- Water Consumption: 1.5L/H
- Energy Efficiency: 10KW·h/24h
- Production Capacity: 60kg/24H*
- Storage Capacity: 14kg
- Cable Length: 1.5M
- Size of water outlet: 1 x 0.9m
- Inlet Pipe: PE pipe, outside dia 6.5/inside dia 5mm
- Outlet Pipe: Plastic pipe, inside dia 16mm
- Installation type: Freestanding
- Auto Clean: Yes, when machine is connected to water
- Certification: SAA
- Power Overload Protection: Yes
- Water Shortage Protection: Yes
- Max Capacity Cut Out: Yes
- Power Plug: Australian Standard
- Adjustable Height Feet: Yes
- *output dependent on ambient temperature
- Note: The waste water dispensed at the rear of the unit is gravity based. Ensure the Water Drainage Pipe provided is connected to a floor waste or similar. Elevating the unit and collecting in a container is also possible. Unit must be connected to mains water.
IN THE BOX
- 1 x PolyCool Commercial Ice Machine
- 1 x Ice Scoop
- 2 x Inlet Pipes
- 1 x Outlet Pipe
- 1 x Drain Hole Blocker
- 1 x Hose Seal
- 1 x Water Filter
- User Manual is accessible online
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 51 x 57 x 82cm
- Product Weight: 36Kg
- Carton Dimensions (W x D x H): 61 x 67 x 82cm
- Carton Weight: 44kg
We accept Change of Mind returns for 14 days after you have received the item in cases where you have changed your mind or made an incorrect purchase and wish to return the product. This also applies to orders canceled when the item has already been dispatched from our warehouse. The item must be in a re-saleable condition to qualify for a change of mind refund.